Thursday, April 09, 2009

Useless Export

I tried Exporting my blog today. You know... there's a link on your dashboard.

I suppose it works, in so far as all of the posts seem to have been exported (in descending order), and all of the comments seem to have been exported (in ascending order), but there's nothing in the export file that links the comments with the original posts.

Absolutely bloody useless.

So now I'll just do it all for myself, post by post, manually. What a pain in the rear end that will be.

2 comments:

e said...

Where are you moving to?

Chester The Bear said...

I was going to move everything to ChesterTheBear.com, built in my Wroof! content management engine.

But like many other things I do, I've been distracted by other stuff. Ah well. I'll get around to it soon enough.