Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Daisy? What Sort Of Nancy Boy Flower Is That?

Hmmmm.

At the suggestion of CAW and Mrs Mouse, I took the "What Flower Are You?" test.

Here's what I got...


I am a
Daisy


What Flower
Are You?



"You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in a while, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."

Let me simply say this...
a) The last person to describe me as "sweet" was gorgeous, brunette, and about 3 seconds away from breaking up with me.
b) With two notable exceptions (you know who you are), the shoulder is closed.
c) There are no tissues. There are no handkerchiefs either.
d) It isn't possible for me to be more dramatic.
e) Yes. Perfect.

Bah!
I feel like I've just been tricked into reading a girlie mag at the doc's office.

10 comments:

Identity Crisis said...

No tissues! No hankies! Yikes! Run while you can or your fur is going to be covered in tears and other nasty mucous like substances.

Anonymous said...

tee hee, Mr Brown had a similar reaction to being called a daffy-dill - thought it most unmanly and went off to drink a beer & watch cricket.

Anonymous said...

It should be taken as read that the beer-lubricated cricket watching took place while he wore his frilly yellow knickers.

caw said...

Crumbs, Chester. I'd best get your man-purse ready so you've got something to hold the tissues for all those snivelling dollies who are already queueing up outside your door!
(I took the liberty of ordering a mega-box of tissues for you which will be delivered to your door in the next day. Dollies like tissues. I was careful to order the scratchy ones tho - just to dissuade them from making use of your services a second time. As ID Crisis suggested, I didn't want them slobbering all over your fluffy coat. Ugh. Imagine!)

Chester The Bear said...

put the mucous down and step away from the shoulder... i have a cat and i know how to use it.

Chester The Bear said...

and mrs mouse, tell mr brown i'm with him. and of course he was wearing yellow knickers... the australians were playing.

Anonymous said...

Damn you, you effeminate Aussie, for luring me into this. Turns out I'm a shy, retiring violet! Hope you DON'T whitewash England in the Ashes. I won't be leaving my name, because I'm a ... violet.

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Which would mean anonymous wears slinky, satin, purple knickers while watching those nice english boys getting thrashed in the cricket!

Chester The Bear said...

now now ms mouse. we try to be nice to the guests here... even the ones with dubious floral signatures and questionable cricket preferences.

and i think you're being far too generous about the underwear. i was thinking daggy bonds y fronts.

ps. anonymous,, you're always welcome here, whoever you are.

Anonymous said...

dear anonymous. we are going to thrash you in the cricket irrespective of (a) the colour of your undies and (b) your flower. mrwoaahahahahahaha!