Monday, January 22, 2007

Joining The Aristocracy

Many thanks to CAW and Mouse for pointing the way into Aristocracy for me. I didn't know it was so easy... I thought you had to be born with a pineapple inserted someplace, and spend years attending upper-class-twit school. Apparently not.

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Imperial Majesty Chester Bear The Saturnine of Bismorton Shropcake
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


Yup. That'll do for me, though I am having difficulty fitting the full title onto my business card.

And don't worry. This sudden elevation of social status doesn't mean I'm going to lose my touch with the commoners among you. Nor do I require you to address me by my full title when I visit your blog. Your Grace wil be fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link, your Graciousness.