Sunday, July 06, 2008

How Big?

Regular readers will know how much I enjoy the occasional trawl through my spam folder, and today's catch nearly made me blush.

I'm not sure there's any need to explain what this is about...

What you can expect
First month you will notice an increase in size of up to 1/2 inch, you will also notice an increase in sexual desire, stronger erections and more enjoyable sex.
Second month you will notice an increase in size of up to 1 inches, plus an increase in Girth (Width) of 5%, plus all the benefits of the first month.
Third/Forth month you will notice an increase in size of up to 3 inches, plus an increase in Girth (Width) of 10%, plus all the benefits of the first month.
Fifth/Sixth month you will notice an increase in size of up to 4 inches, plus a increase in Girth (Width) of 20%, plus all the benefits of the first month.


Now I'll tell you that wasn't one of the guys standing around in the school change room with a ruler, so I have no point of reference other than my own, but an EXTRA four inches seems like a mighty uncomfortable size for any purpose. Ah well. Maybe if you're going to get sucked in by this spam, it's very very small to start with.

2 comments:

e said...

Heh heh. I got a few for a while titled "Update your penis." That made me laugh.

gothcat said...

Ewwwww.Also A pre~requisite for getting involved with that deal,is to have your brain located there too.More than the average amount.
*sigh*