Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What Ever Happened To Chester The Bear?

I'll admit it.  I lost interest in this blog for a bit.  You know how it is.  Got distracted.  Had other things to do.  Ran out of things to say.  Forgot my password.  Forgot my email address (I have many... one is easy to forget).
But here I am.  Back.  Maybe.
So what's changed?
Well I remembered that email address and password.  That was a step in the right direction.
And I decided to go back to "work".  Not that I wasn't "working", but really, what I was doing just wasn't fun any more and this opportunity came along that sounds... um... interesting. I'll tell you all about it sometime.
I start on the 4th.
I know... what ever happened to that killer web software I told my readers about?  Well it just wasn't robust enough, though I'm still rewriting bits of it so maybe it will see the light of day sometime.
And what about the book I was writing?  That's nearly finished actually.  It's a ripping yarn.  Stuff gets blown up.  Girls fall in love.  Heroes save the world.  Of course, finishing it is one thing.  Actually getting it published is an entirely different proposition.  Maybe I'll sell it as an e-book one chapter at a time... because I dare anyone to stop at just one!
And what of my business?  Well we've really wound that back.  Too many bureaucrats in the way, and we've had huge supply problems with our biggest selling product.
So all that means Chester is (probably) back.
If you like, comment.  If not, comment anyway.  You know I don't care what you think anyway.

No comments: