Wednesday, July 18, 2007

No Limit To Stupidity III

As regular readers will know, I keep constant watch for stupidity because the price of sanity is eternal vigilance.

This photo was taken in Swansea, in the UK, from an office opposite the site where council workmen were cleaning up after doing an excellent job of installing (and concreting in) steel traffic bollards to prevent cars from parking on the footpath (or sidewalk if you're on the wrong side of the Atlantic) outside the gray building on the right.

Take a careful look.
(I'd give the photographer all due credit, if only he/she had been given credit in the email the pic came in. Sorry.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. This is too funny. They're not too bright are they. Hard to imagine they once ruled half the bloody world when these two plonkers can steel-bollard themselves into a small space.

I hope the overall gene pool is not quite as shallow as this, otherwise, what do we have to look forward to in terms of worldwide contribution to knowledge?

LOL

e said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh my god, ROTFL.

I love love love that they appear not to have any clue as of yet. Thank you for making me so happy today, Chester.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt that one or more of those posts can be unlocked and removed from it's ground casing to permit ingress and egress of vehicles...why? because if I don't, then I lose faith in the entire human race.

Chester The Bear said...

Ah Willsie... your naiive generosity is so misguidedly refreshing.

Personally, I fear for the gene pool.

Ms Brown Mouse said...

Just goes to show, a cute accent is not all a girly should look for when searching for a mate!

e said...

On the plus side, they may actually be too stupid to mate.

B. said...

Oh man, don't even get me started on Swansea.

gothcat said...

from my experience its the stupid ones who excel at mating.....if its not on.....