Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beans


There's a man in those beans somewhere. Really. I kid you not, and once you find him, you'll wonder why you ddin't see him instantly.
I don't know where this came from, but the story in the email (thanks Robin) suggested that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally, and if you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger.
It took me a little while. I was too busy looking at the Predator (from the movie of the same name).

3 comments:

Identity Crisis said...

I'm a right brain...so I've been told and now confirmed. Where did you find this?

e said...

How odd. I stared at the thing for at least a minute or two, and nothing at all. Nothing. So I looked away for a little while, and when I came back I saw it immediately. I've noticed I switch back and forth between left and right brain, so I guess this confirms my thing too?

Anonymous said...

this little man FREAKS. ME. OUT. lol, he really does. he looks so strange, buried in there with all his coffee bean mates. they remind me of wingless frazzled bee corpses ... or stones/pebbles without any arms. im glad i found him otherwise i would not have slept. seriously. LOL