Sunday, May 13, 2007

I Want!

Sunday mornings are normally a bit of a quiet time at my place... time I can spend catching up on some of the more interesting work stuff that I usually don't get to during the week. This morning, I was doing some real and rather important product research and found myself HERE, at PerpetualKid.com.

"How did you end up there?" I hear you ask. "Didn't you say you were working?"

Yes. Working. Trying to find the minimum size for a barcode, a quest that went seriously pear shaped as soon as I found the Barcode doormat. From there, it was pretty much all down hill. I decided I must have this...It's called "The Ex", and this fine voodoo knife holder comes with 5 sharp kitchen knives for the bargain price of US$59.99. (Am I still bitter and twisted... you bloody bet!)

Then I found these standard ballpoint pens, and decided they're the perfect executive accessory for those important "suit" meetings...
I MUST HAVE some of these emoticon paper clips too...

And I know more than one of you will want one of these...

I love this idea too...

It's Eau de Play Doh, from the exceptional Demeter Fragrance Company, where the scents are a little more fun than you'll find at Channel... fragrances like Fairy Floss (that's what Aussies call cotton candy), Laundromat, Salt Air, and even Car Vinyl.

And just to prove that I really was looking for stuff about barcodes, go HERE, where readers like me who need to get out more can play Barcode Bedlam on line.

Ah well. At least it's Mothers' Day, so I have an excuse to go outside a little later.

2 comments:

e said...

Have the mugs, getting the pens!

Identity Crisis said...

Great. There goes next week's pay. Thanks a lot.